• Ph.D. in Agricultural Engineering, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK (2017 - Present)
• M.S. in Agricultural Engineering, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND (2016)
• B.Sc. in Agricultural Engineering, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh (2014)
My current research (and extension) interests include:
• Using advanced sensors to improve irrigation scheduling and promoting the use of sensors for effective irrigation scheduling for improvement of socio-economic status of farmers in Oklahoma.
• Understanding water dynamics in the soil using HYDRUS-2D to suggest efficient strategies for drip irrigation.
• Upscaling point-scale soil moisture measurements to field-scale averages for large soil moisture networks.
Previous research experience:
• Quantification and characterization of Particulate Matter (PM10 and PM2.5) generated from unpaved roads in western North Dakota.
• Studying high risk wind erosion areas in North Dakota.• Creating a low-cost method to analyze mineral samples by Reitveld Analysis.
• Use of wastewater for irrigation near industrial areas in Bangladesh.
• Waste generation and quantification.